People often wonder that there are colorless, odorless gases that cannot be touched or touched. So how do people use gas from the production site to the customer? Let's find out with Messer in Vietnam through the article below
- Distinguish gases and gas types
- Methods of transporting gas to customers
- Messer industrial gases in Vietnam - for all your gas needs!
1. Distinguish gases and gas types
Currently in the gas field, there are two major types of gases: Industrial Gas and Gas. These two groups of gases will serve different purposes, but industrial gases will be applied in industrial fields such as glass production, electricity - electronics, medical - pharmaceutical, ... divided into two types of gases (LNG and LPG), these gases are mainly used as fuels in industry as well as household fuels. The most popular industrial gases today are Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen, ... Depending on the purpose of use, customers will choose the gases that suit their needs.
Although we often see gas as a vapor, colorless, odorless. However, under certain physical and chemical effects, gases can also damage as liquid or solid. For example, under -183 degrees Celsius, oxygen can be liquefied with the name LOx (Liquide Oxygen), under the temperature of -78.5 degrees C we also obtain CO2 in the form of solid, also known as dry ice ... Because of this variety of gases, many different methods of gas transport have been developed. Xem thêm về văn bản nguồn nàyNhập văn bản nguồn để có thông tin dịch thuật bổ sung
2. Methods of transporting gas to customers
2.1 Transporting gas through gas pipelines
This is a way of transporting gas directly from the producer to the customer. The air is compressed under high pressure and delivered directly to customers through specialized pipes. This form of transportation is often used for customers with very diverse gas demand and large gas demand.
2.2 Transporting liquid gas by tank truck
This mode of gas transportation will bring gas from the factory to the customer through specialized liquid tank trucks. Gas delivered to customers will be stored in dedicated tanks so that customers can use them according to their needs. This transport mode will suit simple and mid-range gas usage.
2.3 Transport of gaseous gases through gas cylinders
Các xy lanh khí với dung tích vừa và nhỏ sẽ là nơi chứa đựng khí được chiết nạp và sẽ được vận chuyển bởi xe tải đến địa điểm của khách hàng theo số lượng đặt hàng đã quy định. Các xy lanh khí này là một lựa chọn phù hợp cho các khách hàng có nhu cầu khí nhỏ.
3. Messer industrial gases in Vietnam - meet all your gas usage needs!
As a leading gas producer in Vietnam, we have a modern and advanced system of gas separation plants throughout the country. Along with that is a system of large filling stations and high quality bottle factory. We are present in most key economic and industrial areas. Messer prides itself on having an extremely diverse product portfolio that can meet the maximum needs of its customers. Please see Messer gas product catalog here.
Gas supply forms of Messer
- Directly manufactured at the customer's factory - The right choice for large capacity plants:
- Specialized air separation system
- Pipeline system standard in Germany
- High-tech Equipment Generator, PSA, ...
- Hydrogen and synthetic gas production equipment
- Supply through tank systems - Optimal efficiency for customers with medium gas needs:
- Large capacity Micro Bulk system (from 1000L to 5000L / bulk)
- High capacity storage tank (from 6000L to 50,000L)
- Modern evaporator and compressor system
- Special gases
- High purity gas
- Mixed gases
- Gas used for technology, electronics
- Laser mixed
- Compressed air - reliable method for small usage
- Air pallet
- Simple gas
- Portable liquefied gas cylinders
North of Vietnam: Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Diep
Central of Vietnam: Mr. Le Thien Tin
South of Vietnam: Mr. Nano Tran Hoang Nghia